Decoding Hashtags

by - 10/02/2017 03:51:00 pm

Hey peeps,

Back from the Pujo hangover? Its indeed Navratri time and people gather together to worship, greet, celebrate and of course take pictures and upload it on social media with hashtags. I did it; posted so many videos and pictures on my IG stories and introduced 'Pandal Hopping' to my Tamil friends. Coming to these posts, hashtags are inevitable, right? Ever heard, 'Yo mama so fat' jokes? Some of them are so dark and hilarious as well. I am a sucker for dark jokes. High-five if you are one too. Well, a new hashtag something on the lines of 'Yo mama so fat' jokes are trending and I am sure even you are guilty of using these. If you are not and wondering what those hashtags mean, let me do the honour of decoding those hashtags as well. So next time you see one of these, you know the meaning already.

1. #MyMomIsBetterThanYours
I could use her for #HappyMothersDay. Otherwise no fucks given.

2. #MyFriendsAreBetterThanYours
We tag each other in memes.

3. #MyBroIsBetterThanYours
I want better rakhi gifts than what my friends are receiving. Mind you.

4. #MySisIsBetterThanYours
Surprisingly she let me use her dress and makeup.

5. #MyNieceIsBetterThanYours
Not in terms of IQ; Only she eats my dress.

6. #MyNephewIsBetterThanYours
Little stud on his way.

7. #MyBaeIsBetterThanYours
Dumbass. Only in bed. Period.

8. #MyHusbandIsBetterThanYours
Remember that fine piece of jewellery, I want it.

9. #MyWifeIsBetterThanYours
She shouts louder when bargaining with the street vendors.

10. #MyDogIsBetterThanYours
That's a Siberian Husk for which I paid 40K and it cannot live in a tropical country like India.

11. #MyInstagramFollowersAreBetterThanYours
I want likes. Prove yourself guys.

12. #MyGrandparentsAreBetterThanYours
Who really cares? I want to look senti-types.

Thank me later.
Signing off with much love.

You May Also Like

0 comments